[NFBF-L] Add to your calendar

Paul Martinez president at nfbflorida.org
Mon Jul 24 16:09:27 UTC 2023

Greetings to all,
I want to thank those who attended the open state board meeting last night. Below is a list of other meetings for your convenience.

Add to your calender:

(all times eastern)
    •    July 25: U.S. Access Board Town Hall, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
    •    July 27: Uber Town Hall Listening Session, 3:00 p.m.
    •    August 1: Presidential Release Live, 8:00 p.m.
    •    August 9: Introduction to the Organized Blind Movement, 8:00 p.m.
    •    September 7 and 10: Chapter Presidents Call, 8:00 p.m. (Blind Equality Achievement Month)
    • October 6 : National federation of the blind tampa bay chapter concert
    • October 6-8 : National federation of the blind of florida state convention
    •    November 8: Introduction to the Organized Blind Movement, 8:00 p.m.
    •    December 7 and 10: Chapter Presidents Call, 8:00 p.m. (Planning the Year Ahead)

Paul M. Martinez
President, national Federation of the blind Florida

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality