[NFBF-L] Add to your calendar

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Jul 24 22:18:37 UTC 2023

I also want to share that if you are getting emails from our Florida email list, then when Zoom links are available, you are also receiving them directly from our organization. These national meetings are sent out from “National Federation of the Blind”. Please save those emails so you can easily access the Zoom or in-person information.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida