[NFBF-L] Briel club

Alicia Betancourt licib85 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 14:52:52 UTC 2023

I am writing to see if anyone has any information about braille club in the West Palm Beach area? I am currently working with someone who would like to learn braille and get fellowship from local visually impaired and blind individuals. Also, I am wondering if a Palm Beach chapter board member, or otherwise can reach out to her because she is in desperate need of socialization with those who are experiencing what she is experiencing with her vision loss. if anyone has any information, please feel free to privately message me or call me at (386) 589-7324. Thank you in advance and have a great day.