[NFBF-L] Zoom Link for Celebration of Life Service for Gloria Mills-Hicks

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 02:23:46 UTC 2023

This message is for anyone who was responsible for making sure that Gloria‘s service is streamed. You will never ever ever know how much this means to me! This has been a hard time for me, too, because Dan and Gloria R and were a great part of my life. I regret that I can’t be there for Dan.our children and grandchildren. I really appreciate the effort that you went to. I express my deepest thanks.

Sherri

Sent from my iPhone

flmom2006 at gmail.com