[NFBF-L] Your Thoughts, tomorrow Sunday at 1 pm eastern

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jul 29 14:08:39 UTC 2023

Last week we talked about traveling on Land, this week we will talk about
traveling by sea.

So, if you have been on a cruise or two, come share your thoughts about the
good/or  bad about cruising.  Did you have any  specific difficulties? If
you are a guide dog user, how did that work out>? Were you able to find the
dining rooms or other places of importance easily?? How were you treated by
staff? Do you have any suggestions on how your experience could have been
better?

Come share your thoughts with us tomorrow, as we explore the topic of
cruising!

Join the call:

Sunday Social
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3048708453?pwd=R0xkR1prYm5LUjZiUEUzenYyeEE2QT09>

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,3048708453#

Phone: +13126266799

Meeting ID: 304 870 8453

Passcode: 196899