[NFBF-L] Follow Up To Senior Concerns Committee Meeting Tuesday, July 25

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 18:44:39 UTC 2023

As you know, the state convention is fast approaching and the committee met
Tuesday evening to work on planning for our workshop for October 7th at
3:00pm. I wanted to send this along to the committee members who attended,
and those who were unable to attend for any comment before sending it to
the agenda planning chair August 1st. Please reach out off list at
gainesvillechapter at nfbflorida.org; or (352)318-1087 (cell/text).
Program agenda description for Senior Concerns Committee Workshop:

*Come join our workshop and learn how to stretch your finances during these
challenging times. Learn about statewide resources that can stretch our
dollars and reduce stress. We will also discuss future topics for our
committee post convention. Bring your enthusiasm and ideas!*

*Judy Hamilton, Chair*
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Respectfully,
Judy Hamilton