[NFBF-L] FW: Workshops at State Convention

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Jun 20 19:10:08 UTC 2023

Greetings All:

Our 2023 State Convention is fast approaching! If you are the leader of any
committee/group or a division president, please send me your topics and
information for your workshops! The deadline is August 1. If you have
questions on how much time you are allotted, please contact me using the
information below in my signature. Let's make this the best state
convention!

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899