[NFBF-L] I HAVE RETURNED

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sat Mar 4 21:18:47 UTC 2023

Hi Debbie,

I'm so sorry you have been facing so many challenges with technology and
then sustaining a bad fall. Like you, I live alone as have been the case for
20 years. We both depend so much on our technology so when we can't connect
with others via computer, iPhone or whatever, it's very tough.

We all have to be so careful not to fall as doing so is so dangerous and
frightening! I am praying for you! Call me if you need to talk by phone -
386-677-6886.

Hugs and blessings,

Kathy