[NFBF-L] New braille laptop coming soon

Elijah Grant egrant0254 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:30:19 UTC 2023

Good morning,

Woah, this sounds like an amazing piece of assistive technology! Will this
change the game how blind people stay productive? I completely agree!
Thanks for sharing this!

Elijah Grant

Treasurer, Greater Broward Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of
Florida

The time is always right to do what is right --Martin Luther King Jr