[NFBF-L] FW: Garage Sale Flyer for NFB-Jax please distribute far and wide

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 15:40:24 UTC 2023

Greetings Federation family and friends:

The Greater Jacksonville chapter is pleased to announce that we will once
again be holding our annual garage sale. The date is April 22, and the place
is the Beach Blvd Flea Market in Jacksonville Florida.

Attached you will find our flyer. If you know of anyone who might be
interested in coming out to support us, please distribute  the flyer to
them.

We thank you for any support.

Kaye Baker, President

Greater Jacksonville Chapter