[NFBF-L] An Update On My Independence

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:34:28 UTC 2023

Hi Roanna.  I am very proud of you and your accomplishments.
 I hope you will consider being a part of our NFB of Central Florida chapter
meeting this Saturday from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.  Part of gaining your
independence is becoming involved and I can't think of a better way for you
to be involved and share your information with us.  We would love to hear
more about your accomplishments.  All are welcome to attend.  Here's the
Zoom link.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83937311125?pwd=dkcvSkVzNTVwQ1pZNTZJNlFhZVp5dz09

And here's my contact  info.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Phone:  407-898-6024
NFB Central Florida Chapter Secretary
Newsline® volunteer
For Newsline Questions, Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.
Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality