[NFBF-L] FW: Sad News

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:50:33 UTC 2023

Good morning Federation Family and Friends:

It is with sadness that I must report to you the passing of our Dear friend
and member Frances Vitulla.

Fran went peacefully into the arms of the Lord yesterday around 2:30 P.M.
Fran was a wonderful lady who had many interests. She lived for a long time
in Hollywood Florida with her husband David. She was a member of the
National Federation of the Blind of Florida, Broward Chapter,  and
eventually became a board member of that chapter.

She enjoyed reading and playing games at a couple of online communities for
the blind and visually impaired. She was especially known on those sites for
her skill in the dice games.

During the pandemic, she moved to the Stark area to be closer to her brother
and sister in-law, and at that time she eagerly joined the Jacksonville
Chapter.

Fran was a friend to many who knew her, and she will be truly missed.

The details of upcoming funeral services are still unknown at this time but
are expected to be held in Hollywood Florida.

Let us all keep Fran's family close to our hearts during this trying time.

Warmly

Kaye Baker

President,  National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Greater Jacksonville Chapter