[NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine with NFB-NEWSLINE Tomorrow is a Tech Tip Thursday - March 23rd at 9:00 AM

deadeyenurse at att.net deadeyenurse at att.net
Wed Mar 22 15:17:36 UTC 2023

 sORRY i WILL HAVE TO MISS SR&S TOMORROW. bUT i WILL SEE IF i CAN POP IN FOR A FEW. rEMEMBER TOMORROW THE DATE WILL BE 32323

    On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 11:08:06 AM EDT, Russ Davis via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 <!--#yiv7361718493 filtered {}#yiv7361718493 filtered {}#yiv7361718493 p.yiv7361718493MsoNormal, #yiv7361718493 li.yiv7361718493MsoNormal, #yiv7361718493 div.yiv7361718493MsoNormal {margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv7361718493 a:link, #yiv7361718493 span.yiv7361718493MsoHyperlink {color:#0563C1;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv7361718493 span.yiv7361718493EmailStyle18 {font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv7361718493 .yiv7361718493MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;}#yiv7361718493 filtered {}#yiv7361718493 div.yiv7361718493WordSection1 {}-->

Good Morning Sunrise and Shine Faithful!

It never hurts to brush up on our technology know how, as it relates to the phones and other devices we are constantly using, so we thought it would actually be lots of fun to hold a Tech Tip Thursday call on Sunrise and Shine with NFB-NEWSLINE®. Certainly, within its expansive list of magazines and newspapers, publications offering technology news are quite plentiful and so with our NFB-NEWSLINE exploration time, we will try and review what’s out there ready to read. I have some favorite tech tips I’d like to share and I do know that others on our Zoom call will be bringing info to share as well. As I write this email, I’ve got a strong feeling that tomorrow is going to be a terrific ‘Rise and Shine, you won’t want to miss this one.

If you have any tech tips you’d like to offer tomorrow, please reach out to me today and let’s take a moment to chat about them. Being organized might help our call go more smoothly.

If you haven’t been to one of our calls before, joining us at 9:00 AM for coffee or tea will give you a chance to find out what you’ve been missing. We always take time for welcoming new guest speakers and participants and for lots of warmth and laughter.

Most of us have become pretty familiar with attending meetings using the Zoom platform over the past couple of years and in fact, we’ve been using Zoom since we launched Rise and Shine way back on April 16th 2020. If you’re not used to using Zoom or if it’s still giving you difficulties, don’t give up just yet. You can access the meeting by clicking on he below listed web link, by using the one tap mobile feature or by dialing the phone number provided and entering the access code when prompted.

The regulars on our call are always warm and welcoming and are thrilled to see new faces.

Hope to have you with us Thursday morning, see below for the Zoom info.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the call. Check the bottom of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions.

Russ Davis, Coordinator

   NFB Newsline of Florida

ph. 904-993-8433 (mobile)

Email: Russell at radiorusty.com

NFB Newsline of Florida is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

Date/Time: Thursday, March 23rd, 2023 9:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/96184895393

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

Direct dial access phone number

+1 646 876 9923

Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/deadeyenurse%40att.net