[NFBF-L] Respecting what we say

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 17:37:48 UTC 2023

Greetings members, friends, and supporters,
Hope this message finds all of you well. This is a friendly reminder that the listserv is here to share information. However, please keep in mind of how you write and please respect everyone. We all have our opinions, and as the moderator of the list I asked that you please share your opinions when it’s appropriate and do not share when emotions RN play.

In addition, we ask that you please post appropriate content  to the list.

On behalf of the National Federation Of The Blind of Florida, we thank you in advance for all your help, cooperation and understanding.

Remember, we are stronger together, when we all work together.

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417