[NFBF-L] FW: WITH DEEPEST SSYMPATHY

amnaulty at aol.com amnaulty at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 14:07:53 UTC 2023

Judy   Thanks for your response   Pat was a great lady.  Bill, whopassed a few years ago, drove a bus in NYC...we truly lovedthem.   Special, special folks.
Joe is not wellHe was in Holmes 2/4 to 2/14Now in Rehab.  Very weak andconfused at 88   Please prayfor him.  It has been a journey.It has been a wonderful 65 yrs.Arlene