[NFBF-L] News Letter Submission Unexpected News About Fran

debbieryan012018 at gmail.com debbieryan012018 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 21:34:37 UTC 2023

               Hello to our old and new friends,  neighbors, & Family of our
long time member of Greater Broward Chapter Francis Vitulla.    of NFBF.
For the last 3 years we Shared her with the Greater Jacksonville Chapter.

Fran, will come back to Hollywood, to rest in peace next to her beloved
Husband David.  She left all of us to be united with David, yesterday March
21, 2023 in the afternoon with her remaining natural Family around her
bedside.  Sandra, her dearest neighbor took great care of them but once
David was gone it was essential Fran, needed to be with one of her Brothers,
Wes where Marty, his Wife took over the needs of caring for Fran.  They have
done an outstanding job caring for their love one until death do we part for
a season.

When we are told of the arrival of Fran and Family we will send out the
information so we can rally around her and friends that loved both her and
David.

Fran, was an excellent    Friend, funny and smart in many ways.  I will miss
her but we will meet again in the clouds.

This is just a notice of what is coming.

Hot off the press: NFBF Internet

Fran Vitulla  Viewing Monday at 10:00 service at 11:00 Fred hunters funeral
homeDate: March 27, 2023

6301 Taft st. Hollywood FL 33024.

   Warmest Regards,

       Debbie Ryan,

       Vice president & last Founder of

       Greater Broward Chapter, NFBF

       On Behalf of Jake & Board Members & Chapter

Members