[NFBF-L] FW: Open Convention Planning, Sunday, April 2at 8 p.m.

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Mar 31 18:37:50 UTC 2023

Greetings Florida:

We are excited to have open convention planning for our 2023 State
Convention! This year, our convention will be held at the renovated Embassy
Suites USF, October 6-9, 2023. We are holding open convention planning on
Sunday, April 2, at 8 p.m. All members are encouraged to attend! Your input
is valuable and needed to plan the next best state convention! The Zoom
details are below.

NFBFL President Martinez is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Open Convention Planning 2023

Time: Sunday, Apr 2, at 8 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98289530926

Meeting ID: 982 8953 0926

One tap mobile

+13052241968,,98289530926# US

+16469313860,,98289530926# US

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899