[NFBF-L] Employment opportunity from yours truly

Scott Wilson s.wilson661 at icloud.com
Tue May 2 18:45:21 UTC 2023

FYI you do realize minimum wage is $11 an hour in Florida as of September 2022 And every September it will increase one more dollar up until the year 2026 when it will reach $15 per hour minimum wage. Just thought you would want to know that your offer is about a dollar less than minimum wage.

Best regards
Scott Wilson
727-423-4312