[NFBF-L] A question for any student or writer of college papers

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sun May 7 20:39:19 UTC 2023

Greetings:

I am in the process of beginning to complete assignments for a college
course. I am struggling with how to format my document and site sources. We
are using APA style. I have done some research pertaining to this style, but
most of the information is pretty visual. Can anyone provide instructions on
writing and siting in this style? I am looking for things like "put ()
around the author's name, or enter the website like so.

I tried to watch a youtube video, but the person was pointing and clicking
and saying things like don't forget to change "this"

Any and all help will be appreciated. I think once I get a little
instruction, I will be good as gold.

Warmly