[NFBF-L] Uber Charter Article

licib85 at gmail.com licib85 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:48:53 UTC 2023

Good morning:

I'm not sure but I think I heard someone mention Uber last night but I'm not
sure in what capacity. This link gives some details to their charter options
from Tampa, Orlando, and Miami. Just wanted to share:

https://www.busandmotorcoachnews.com/uber-charter-expands-to-3-florida-marke
ts/#:~:text=Uber%20customers%2C%20who%20can%20access,with%20a%20maximum%20pr
icing%20limit.

Thank you,

Alicia D Betancourt

Licensed Clinical Social Worker, SW20198

Community Work Incentives Coordinator (CWIC)

(386) 492-8102

Confidentiality Notice:

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me by
reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.