[NFBF-L] FW: Diabetes Talk Meeting, Tuesday, May 17at 8 p.m.

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri May 12 13:41:05 UTC 2023

Greetings Florida:

We will hold our next Diabetes Talk meeting on Tuesday, May 17, at 8 p.m.
Nutrition is an important part of managing diabetes. We will discuss some of
the foods that are good to maintaining a healthy life with diabetes and how
important carb control can be. All are invited and encouraged to attend. In
addition to the topic for this month, we can decide what other topics we
would like to hear throughout the year and whether we  want to have a
meeting at our upcoming state convention. The Zoom invitation is below.

NFBFL President Martinez is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Diabetes Talk

Time: Tuesday, May 17, at 8 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98384245319

Meeting ID: 983 8424 5319

One tap mobile

+13052241968,,98384245319# US

+13092053325,,98384245319# US

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899