[NFBF-L] Audio described shows at Orlando Fringe Festival

Janeen Lea justjaneenlea at gmail.com
Tue May 23 00:00:37 UTC 2023

 The Orlando Fringe Festival is currently ongoing through Memorial Day, May
29. The following live theater shows will be audio described (and there may
be more to come).

Wednesday, May 24
7:40 pm at Lowndes Shakespeare Center: Multitudes
11:59 pm at Lowndes Shakespeare Center: Flashlight Cabaret

Friday, May 26
6:20 pm at Orlando Repertory Theater: The Elephant in the Room
8:50 pm at Lowndes Shakespeare Center: WIT & WRATH The Life & Times of
Dorothy Parker

Saturday, May 27
1:30 pm at Renaissance Theatre: White Lotus Orlando
3:45 pm at Orlando Repertory Theater: Nashville Hurricane
6:45 pm at Lowndes Shakespeare Center: Fruit Flies Like a Circus Peanut
10:15 pm at Lowndes Shakespeare Center: Rocky Horror Revue-sical

Sunday, May 28
3:00 pm at Orlando Repertory Theater: Whiskeyland

Monday, May 29
12:00 noon at Lowndes Shakespeare Center: How I Met My Mother

Show descriptions and tickets can be found at
https://orlandofringe.virtuallyfringe.com/ . Note that to see any show, you
also need to purchase a reusable $10 button. If you have any questions,
feel free to call or text me.

--
Janeen Lea
765-621-0064