[NFBF-L] No Legislative Committee meeting tomorrow, May 25th - Stay alert for our next gathering

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Wed May 24 08:46:58 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone,

So sorry to have to send out this notice, but wanted to let you all know
that there will not be a Legislative Committee meeting tomorrow, May 25. We
expect to be back together again on the 4th Thursday of next month, June
22nd at 8:00 PM.

Please keep up the great work you are all doing to advance our legislative
priorities for 2023 and don't hesitate in the least to reach out to either
Camille Tate or me if you have any questions.

Looking forward to gathering with you all soon,

Very Respectfully,

Russ Davis and Camille Tate, Legislative Directors