[NFBF-L] With Great Sadness

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Thu May 25 17:52:48 UTC 2023

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

It is with much sadness today, that I must report the passing of Russ
Davis's sister Cindi Neel.

Cindi went home to be with the Lord quite unexpectedly during the early
morning yesterday, May 24.

Cindi was a wonderful person who will truly be missed by all who knew her. I
did not meet her in person but spoke briefly on the phone with her through
Russ. The impression I always got is that she loved her family, church, and
of course the Lord. She is survived by her husband Tim, her mother and 4
siblings.

Details of the final arrangements are as of yet unknown, but the Greater
Jacksonville Chapter asks that you keep Russ and his entire family in your
hearts and prayers at this time.

With Warmest Regards

Kaye Baker