[NFBF-L] June 1, 2023 Senior Concerns Meeting - Postponed

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 02:53:37 UTC 2023

I apologize for not getting this out sooner, but I am going to be out of
town the evening of the Senior Concerns meeting. I am checking into other
available dates and times to have the June meeting to discuss plans for the
state convention in October. Please let me know your suggestions and
thoughts about the workshop topic and upcoming meetings.
Thank you for your understanding and support. We are stronger together when
we work together.
Respectfully,
Judy Hamilton
(352) 318-1087