[NFBF-L] Senior Concerns Committee Meeting Reminder

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 19:23:29 UTC 2023

Dear Federation Family:
Hope you can join the meeting tonight at 8:00 pm.

It is a great time to come together before the holiday season and look back
on the state convention in October and look to the year ahead.

Bring your ideas/suggestions. You do not need to be a Senior to
participate; all are welcome.

I do need help with ZOOM, since I can only "Join a Meeting." I guess I need
a Host or a Co-Host?? Any help and advertisement of this committee from our
affiliate members is appreciated.

The ZOOM meeting information is below my signature information. Thank  you!

Kind Regards,

 Judy Hamilton

352-318-1087

Senior Concerns Committee

Gainesville Chapter President

NFB Florida Deaf Blind Division Board Member

Zoom Information:

Senior Concerns Committee, 8 p.m.

https://zoom.us/j/99374511935

Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone, Dial one of these numbers:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) or

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Enter Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone using a smartphone, use one of these two
links:

+13126266799,,99374511935# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,99374511935# US (New York)