[NFBF-L] More Federation Loss

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 14:22:10 UTC 2023

Carolyn, thank you for letting us know. That was a very good tribute to Jeff. He was a great guy! I don’t think I knew his wife had passed. I did not know RON but he sounds awesome too. I have fond memories of Jeff. We had a couple of leadership seminars And a group of us would get together and sing and Marion would play his guitar or we had another person from the central Florida chapter played who  and sang with us. It was lots of fun.
Sherri

Sent from my iPhone

flmom2006 at gmail.com