[NFBF-L] More Federation Loss

Michael Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Mon Nov 6 17:38:04 UTC 2023

Hi Carolyn, Peter Russillo here; I want to give condolences on Jeff's
passing; if you can find it would you please send me Michelle's email if
she's got one?  I worked with Erlinda at Braille International. I also
knew Jeff as president of the Martin Chapter.  If you can find an email
for Michelle I can offer condolences to her as well.  Thanks.

Peter