[NFBF-L] One of our Federation family suffers loss...

kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Nov 16 04:26:42 UTC 2023

Russ, it is always tough to receive more sad news pertaining to the loss of
those we love! I will keep Kaye and her family in my prayers for strength
and healing on the loss of her beloved brother. So sad for Kaye  but I'm
thankful that she has many friends who will be praying for her and the
family!

Praying God's incredible blessings upon her!

Kathy