[NFBF-L] Happy Thanksgiving and November Deaf Blind Meeting Rescheduled

Alicia Betancourt licib85 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 18:28:40 UTC 2023

Good afternoon All:
Per our president, Marilyn Baldwin‘s request, the death line division meeting for November has been rescheduled for December. Most importantly, we want to wish you a happy Thanksgiving and we are most thankful for your love and support of the national Federation of the blind of Florida deaf blind Division! Spend this time with your friends, family, And those who you love the most. See you next month.

Alicia D Betancourt

Licensed Clinical Social Worker, SW20198

Community Partner Work Incentives Counselor  (CPWIC)

(386) 492-8102

Confidentiality Notice:

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.