[NFBF-L] Thank you all

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 13:04:53 UTC 2023

Good morning, Federation Family and Friends:

I want to take the time this morning to thank everyone for the wonderful
show of support and friendship during the loss of my brother. It has been an
emotional week, but I am happy to be back home and for the most part,  back
to normal. Everyone who sent prayers and condolences during this time are
very much appreciated.

We never know when a loss will occur in our lives, so I like to think times
like this are a reminder to live each day as if it were our last. Again
thank you all very much.