[NFBF-L] Holiday greetings

Paul Martinez president at nfbflorida.org
Thu Nov 23 02:48:18 UTC 2023

Greetings to all,
I would like to take some time to reflect as we  approach the holiday season.   First, I hope you all hav a wonderful time with family, friends, and or love ones. Eating great food and celebrating.

I am tremendously thankful for my family, my friends, and all of you.  The  support that I receive from each and every one of you is gratefully appreciated, and welcomed. As we have lost several love ones this year, I asked that you please take the time to say hello to an old friend and cherish the time you have with them.

Here’s to the holiday season, may it be bright and Merry!

Paul M. Martinez
President, national Federation of the blind Florida

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality