[NFBF-L] Please pray for my daughter, Sarah

Peggy Fleischer peggy.lynn.fleischer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:23:48 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,
I apologize for not sending out the devotion this morning. I came to Jacksonville yesterday because they admitted Sarah to the hospital. They are going to deliver the baby early because Sarah has had an elevated heart rate. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, and I will resume the devotional When this is over.
Dr. Joyce, if you or Marilyn would like to send some devotionals in the meantime that would be very helpful.

Thank you all.

Peggy Fleischer

NFb-Florida State Board member

Co-chair NFB-FL Communities Of Faith