[NFBF-L] Please pray for my daughter, Sarah

kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 29 18:11:37 UTC 2023

Peggy, this is such wonderful news! I’m so thankful that baby Evelin arrived just fine and that she’s healthy! What a blessing to have that precious baby girl be such an integral new member of your family! Congratulations to all! The baby weighed in at a fabulous weight considering how early she arrived! Praise God!

Happy for all!

Kathy Davis