[NFBF-L] [nfbfl-faith] Please pray for my daughter, Sarah

Peggy Fleischer peggy.lynn.fleischer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 23:53:09 UTC 2023

Thank you Dr. Joyce, Sarah still has some healing to do so the fact that you lifted her up in prayer was a good thing. She's doing well and the baby is doing well but they haven't released her from the hospital yet and probably won't at least until tomorrow maybe even Friday. She was born 21 days early and they told us if she had gone full-term she would've been too big for Sarah to deliver the normal way. She would've had to have a C-section, so God is sometimes even in the early delivery things that happen.
Peggy Fleischer

NFb-Florida State Board member

Co-chair NFB-FL Communities Of Faith

Vice President