[NFBF-L] Condensed Important Items for #23 State Convention

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:48:08 UTC 2023

Hey there Florida!
I hope you all are excited for the convention coming in two short days!
Thanks to the team for sending out the list of restaurants, and all of the
need to know items for the hotel for those who will be staying there this
weekend.
I've taken all of what was sent out a couple days ago and made a word
document with everything so that I can have it all in one place just in
case I lose the email in my inbox and wanted to share that document with
you all.
Please find attached the doc!
If you have any issues accessing the doc, please let me know.
See you really soon :)

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/