[NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine with NFB-NEWSLINE - Tomorrow, October 12th at 9:00 AM - Celebrating the Wonderful White Cane - We're on the road with amazing guest speakers including Jacksonville's mayor!

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 20:26:03 UTC 2023

Hi Russ and All:
I may not be able to be there as I volunteered to help out our
"Independence With Low Vision Support  Group" with a White Cane Awareness
information table. Hope all goes well with your event and whatever other
chapters and divisions have planned leading up to October 15th. Thinking of
you all.
Kind Regards,
Judy Hamilton
Gainesville Chapter