[NFBF-L] Introducing the 2023 Board of Directors

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 02:06:20 UTC 2023

Hello Florida!
Now that we've had a couple days to hopefully rest post convention, I'd
like to introduce you to the new board for the Florida Association of Blind
Students (FABS) as listed below:
Z'Leah Liburd- President
Jose Yassir Bohorquez- Vice President
 Elijah Grant- Secretary
Meli Hatcher- Treasurer
Thomas Dukeman- Board number 1
I'm so excited to work alongside these individuals and to build the future
of tomorrow I.E. the students!
Respectfully Yours,

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/