[NFBF-L] Thank you and congrats!

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 15:10:52 UTC 2023

Greetings Federationists,
Wow! What a great convention we had! I hope all of you traveled home safe and have rested this last week!

I am humbled and proud to serve once again as your president of the state affiliate. you put your faith in me to move the affiliate forward, and I plan to do so with all of your help and contributions. last year, I stated “teamwork, makes the dream work”, so, just like our state convention. We are stronger together, when we work together!

Just in case you were not at this year state convention, the state affiliate board is as follows:

President: Paul Martinez
Second vice president: Camille Tate
Secretary: kaye Baker
Board position 2: Denise Valkema
Board position 3: Peggy Fleischer

Thank you for everything you do, and let’s go build the National Federation of the Blind of Florida!

Paul M. Martinez
President, national Federation of the blind Florida

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality