[NFBF-L] Update on My Independence

sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 18:53:42 UTC 2023

Nicely done! Have you used a liquid level detector yet? It's a small
electronic device that sits on the edge of a cup or other container which
sets off either a vibration or audible alarm to allow you to pour liquids
into a cup without going over the rim. I use such a device when I pour my
coffee, from the coffee pot I make each morning, throughout the day.

Scott Greenblatt
8134601606
Sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com