[NFBF-L] The post convention break for Sunrise and Shine - No call this week - watch for the next call announcement

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Tue Oct 24 18:14:22 UTC 2023

Hello Sunrise and Shine family!

Before I say anything at all, I want to express how grateful I am to all of
our 'Rise and Shine family for your loyalty, support and encouragement. The
calls are a supreme success because of all of you.

We're going to take a break from our regularly scheduled call this week, but
hope to be back in place on November 9th. I can't promise that I'll be
hosting on that date, as I plan to be with my Mom, as she celebrates her
90th birthday. I'll have to get on to her for having a birthday on the same
day as a regularly scheduled Sunrise and Shine with NFB-NEWSLINE Zoom call.
I mean, what was her mom thinking back in 1933, (they should have planned
better).

If you have any topic ideas for future calls, always feel free to reach out
to me and let me know what they are.

'Til our next call, please stay safe and take care,

Warmly,

Russ Davis, Coordinator

NFB of Florida NEWSLINE

Ph. 904-993-8433