[NFBF-L] Sad news-Kitty King passed away

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:18:31 UTC 2023

Kitty was a true lady.  She worked quietly, behind the scenes. I am so glad
to have known her over the years that I have been in the NFB. When I would
get to the hotel at state conventions, Kitty and Joe were like the "anchor
couple." Kitty has left a rich legacy.
Peace and Comfort  to Joe, Thomas, and family and friends.
Judy Hamilton