[NFBF-L] FW: Let's Go Shopping event Your ticket to Let's Go Shopping, plus new vendors and programs!

flmom2006 at gmail.com flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 20:17:00 UTC 2023

Hi NFBF and NFBCF family.

Elegant Insights is run by a blind entrepreneur who sells all kinds of jewelry, cane charms, necklaces, luggage tags, bracelets, earrings both with Braille and print engravings if desired.  She does this event once a year to help out other blind entrepreneurs who have small businesses.  I've gotten lots of Christmas presents for my friends from this event.  It's lots of fun.  Please feel free to share.