[NFBF-L] Urgent Prayer Request for Mr. Joe Naulty

Brian Norton brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Fri Sep 1 12:06:07 UTC 2023

Good morning Arlene,
I spoke with Julia Savage last night to get update on Joe’s condition.
She told me of her last visit this past week to see Joe.
I am glad he is resting peacefully.
Joe gave much of his energy to help others. He is a widely respected leader in the Deaf Blind community, and he will always be remembered for his friendly and positive leadership.
I am blessed by knowing and working with him.
I am including Joe’s good friend Cathy Miller, former leader with Joe in the NFB National Deaf Blind Division. She is in communication with the national deaf blind new Board, and can inform them of Joe’s current circumstances.
Joe worked hard against many difficulties to become founder of this National NFBF Deaf Blind Division and the Florida State Deaf Blind Division

Respectfully,
Brian Edward Norton
Florida Bar #1033481
NFBF Greater Daytona Beach President
NFBF Deaf Blind Division President
Conklin Davis Center for the visually Impaired Board
Assistant Regional Conflict Counsel Florida District5
briannorton.flalaw at gmail.com<mailto:briannorton.flalaw at gmail.com>
386.871.3359
“Kindness is an Attitude the Blind can See and the Deaf can Hear”- Mark Twain