[NFBF-L] You are a fall risk because you are blind

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 21:02:12 UTC 2023

Hi Everyone Who Replied To This Thread:
I have experienced some of these experiences with the "healthcare
professionals." I would like to be part of the committee following up on
the resolution we passed. Good luck with your surgery, Scott. I hope that
your medical team will treat you with dignity and respect as you navigate
through the administrative barriers, which may have been set in motion as a
result of COVID 19. The world has changed so much in these last four years.
Kind Regards,
Judy Hamilton