[NFBF-L] Joe Naulty

Judith Hamilton hamilton.j.r.2309 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 21:02:58 UTC 2023

My deepest condolences to Arlene and family.  Joe was "one of a kind." He
was steadfast in his belief in the capacity of blind and deaf blind
children and adults  to be the best at what they do. Arlene shared in all
this and they worked as a team. We all share many memories and
convention(s) over the years. He will be missed, but he is not far. He is
in our heart.
Rest In Peace To The Man In The Texas Hat.
Judy Hamilton