[NFBF-L] Joe Naulty thank You -September 3, 2023

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Sun Sep 3 22:43:18 UTC 2023

On behalf of Arlene Naulty, and the entire family, and the Deaf Blind Division, thank you all for your kind thoughts, prayers, and messages of support. We are all going to miss Joe for a long time. He worked so very hard with Arlene by his side, to change the lives of people living with hearing loss and blindness. I am forwarding  these messages to Arlene, so that if she does not feel up to it now, she can read each message later on. Joe cared deeply about the quality of life for the Deaf Blind community. He was an advocate for change, as he lived and served others.

Marilyn Baldwin
Vice President
Deaf Blind Division
NFBF