[NFBF-L] Discriptions of Auction Baskets for Our State Convention.

Peggy Fleischer peggy.lynn.fleischer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 15:49:41 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

Our baskets are finally ready and we are going to give you a sneak peek at what’s inside.

Basket Descriptions:

Miami:
Take good care of yourself wellness basket.

1.Towels
2. Water
3. Vitamins
4. Head band
5. Protein Bars
6.socks
7.Muscles shirt
8. Back pack.
And etc……

Central Florida:

Everyday essentials basket.

Filled with things you use every day.

FABS Basket:

All Grown up basket.
This basket is full of items from the colleges that our students attend. There are tailgating items and a few fun items that our students fondly remember from childhood.

Talahassee Basket:

Stay Cool Like Tallahassee

Small portable refrigerator filled with gift cards from Amazon, Walmart, Publix and more.

Greater Daytona Beach Basket:

It’s a Tropical Paradise

All the things you will need to feel like you are on a tropical get away.
Pamper your self with tropical smelling candles and skin care products and lay on a tropical themed beach towel and much, more.

Space Coast Chapter Basket:

His and Hers Stay-cation Basket:

Relax at home with a spa inspired basket for you and yours! This bag contains two spa sets-one for her and one for him.

Hers: 9 piece spa basket that includes bath bomb, lotion, loofah and other spa items.

His: 7 piece kit that includes a bath bomb and scrubby sponge in a zippered kit bag.

Enjoy your relaxing stay-cation with mini bottles of Fireball, a 1.75 liter bottle of Fireball Whiskey and a bottle of red wine!

Greater Jacksonville Basket:

The National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Jacksonville Chapter wants to invite everyone to breakfast!
Our basket will have an assortment of coffees, teas, and breakfast themed items.  We will have coffee liqueur, Champaign for mimosas,  and some yummies such as chocolate covered espresso beans. We will even be putting in a few gift cards such as Starbucks and Cracker  Barrel. All items are not known at this time, but this is the basic idea.

The Broward Chapter Basket:

A new Keurig coffee maker with travel mug.  Has three levels of brewing and raised buttons.
We all like a good cup of Java Jive.

State Wide Chapter basket:

white drawstring bag

Get Clean", which is our crushed bamboo exfoliator. I went ahead and wrapped
a rubber band around the top of the container to distinguish it from the
"Feel Better," which is our hyaluronic acid moisturizer. They come in the
same container. Then there will also be our "Get Balanced," which is a
hydrating and balancing probiotic serum. This comes in a little dropper
bottle and only takes 2-3 drops for a use, to be applied to clean damp skin.
Three loose products in the bag are from Dermalogica. The smallest is our
"Invisible Physical Defense" SPF. The biggest is the "Powerbright Overnight
Cream" for dark spots, and then there is a bottle with a cap that pops off
with a little pump top and that is our "Powerbright Dark Spot Serum."  In
addition, a candle is in the big square box and is kind of heavy. It has a
little ribbon on it that allows you to pull out the inside little drawer
that holds the candle. Also, The gift card is in a gift card holder and I
also included a four fold spa menu.

FLAGDU Basket:

Flagdu has quite the basket for you to bid on! We  have put together a “pamper yourself, Pamper your pooch” auction basket! This basket consists of luxurious items from brands like Philosophy,  Burts bee’s, Nivea, Dr. Schols and even bath and body works! These items are body care sets, luxurious spa socks with Vitamin E and lavender, bubble bath  and an aromatizing candle!  You will also receive Belgium truffles and both a bottle of white and red wine! Along with an adorable wine glass that reads “its not really drinking alone if the dog is home” The basket will also include some treats for your pup! So let’s start the bidding on the “pamper yourself, pamper your pooch” auction basket brought to you from Flagdu!

Deaf/Blind Basket:

It’s High Tea Time.

The Deaf/Blind division invites you to tea. This basket has everything you will need for an afternoon tea party. With a variety of teas and good things to eat as well as something to serve your tea in style.