[NFBF-L] Calling Hospitality Suite Volunteers

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Sep 20 23:38:42 UTC 2023

Greetings Federationists:

The Melbourne Chapter is seeking volunteers for the hospitality suite at our
2023 State Convention. Convention attendees use our hospitality suite to
relax from the hustle and bustle of convention, can grab a drink or coffee,
even snacks and can have a little sit down chat with friends. This year, at
the Embassy Suites USF, our hospitality suite will be in room 212. We are
looking for volunteers to help give out coffee, drinks and snacks in the
hospitality suite during the following times:

Friday, October 6: from 3 p.m.- 7 p.m.

Saturday, October 7: from 12 p.m.-6 p.m.

Sunday, October 8: from 12 p.m.-5 p.m.

Shifts are two hours long or however long you can give. Please reach out to
me using the information below in my signature if you would like to
volunteer at our hospitality suite this year. We look forward to seeing all
of you at convention!

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899