[NFBF-L] Lunch menu at the Embassy suites, USF Tampa restaurant during our convention.

Peggy Fleischer peggy.lynn.fleischer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:59:25 UTC 2023

Hello everyone, we are all beginning to get excited about our coming state convention October 6th,  7th and 8th. If you are planning to eat lunch at the hotel during the convention, here is what you can expect to find on the menu:
Mangrove's Lunch Menu".

1. Soup & Salad: Chef's daily soup special with either Caesar or tossed salad for $10.

2. Tossed Salad: Mixed greens with grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, shredded carrot, herb croutons for $10.

3. Chicken Caesar Salad: Grilled chicken breast, Romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, grape tomatoes, herb croutons for $14.

4. Buffalo Chicken Salad: Iceberg lettuce, chicken tenderloin fried and tossed in Buffalo sauce, shredded carrot, tomatoes for $14. Dressings available are Ranch, Honey Mustard, Blue Cheese, Balsamic, Caesar, Italian. Extra dressing costs $0.50.

5. Chicken Quesadilla: Seasoned chicken, cheddar-jack cheese, flour tortilla, chipotle salsa, and sour cream on the side for $14.

6. Chicken Wrap: Grilled and chilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, cheddar-jack cheese, ranch dressing in a flour tortilla with fries for $14.

7. Turkey Club: Toasted wheat bread, smoked turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, roasted red pepper
Peggy Fleischer

NFb-Florida State Board member

Co-chair NFB-FL Communities Of Faith

Vice President